Tuesday, January 13, 2009

*AHEM*

It has been brought to my attention that I've been completely neglecting the serving of the randomness. I was informed that if I don't straighten up and get my random act together, that I shall have to change my headline. Of course, this was all done in a most friendly and loving manner . . .

However, given how difficult it would be for me to come up with another headline at this point, I feel it behooves me to follow through with the recommended straightening up and to get back to serving it up.

To signal the turning over of my new leaf, I give you a comic strip that amuses me: Pearls Before Swine. A friend of mine recently turned me on to this strip as a regular read. It's not perfectly consistent amusement, but in the absence of The Far Side, what really is? I highly recommend it to you all. I hope you enjoy!

Argh, so the little strip doesn't shrink to fit my format. You'll have to click on it to see the full thing (i.e. the punch line). If anyone knows how to fix this, aside from selecting a new layout, please let me know. I'm a blogging noob, really.

Pearls Before Swine

3 comments:

Bird said...

Yay! More randomness.

Thanks for checking out my blog by the way. =D

Irish said...

Such a tease only posting part of the comic!

Mollie said...

If you click on the image, it takes you to the web page with the full comic.

It's pretty design geeky, but I had to share. :D